Polyvinyl Alcohol Price List:
|Minimum Order Quantity||20 Kg|
|Packaging Details||25 kg Bag|
|Usage/Application||Sizing agent, Thickener in cosmetics, Emulsion stabilizer in adhesives|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Synonyms||PVA, Polyethenol, Polyviol, PVOH|
|Molecular Weight||44.05 g/mol|
|1 kg Bag||Rs 225|
|25 kg Bag||Rs 5,500|
(*GST & transportations charges to be applied)
Polyvinyl alcohol, also known as PVOH, PVA, or PVAL, is a synthetic polymer that is soluble in water. It is effective in film forming, emulsifying, and has an adhesive quality. It has no odor and is not toxic, and is resistant to grease, oils, and solvents. It is ductile but strong, flexible, and functions as a high oxygen and aroma barrier.
Get Best price of 99% pure 25 Kg Bag of Polyvinyl Alcohol CAS No. 9002-89-5, (C2H4O)x. For Certificate of Analysis (COA) & MSDS, kindly contact us.Uses:
- Polyvinyl alcohol is widely used to strengthen textile yarn and papers, particularly to make the latter more resilient to oils and grease.
- It is used as an addictive to cement and mortar for efficient increase of their cohesion and fluidity, and reduce the drying time for the concrete surface.
- Polyvinyl alcohol can be also used as an adhesive agent for profiles.
- It is used as a coating agent for food supplements.
- It is used as a binding agent for plywood, artificial board and timber processing.First Aid:
- If inhaled then immediately take the patient to fresh air.
- In case of skin contact take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with soap and water and cover the irritated area with an emollient.
- In case of eye contact Flush eyes with water or normal saline solution for 20 to 30 minutes.
- If swallowed - make victim drink water (two glasses at most). Consult doctor if feeling unwell.Fire Fighting Measures:
- Small fire can be controlled using dry chemical powder, carbon dioxide or Halon extinguisher. A water spray may also be used.
- Large fire can be controlled by using water spray, fog or foam.
- Do not use water jet.Hazards:
- Inhalation of the dust of PVA may cause irritation of the nose and throat and cause coughing and chest discomfort.
- The dust may also irritate the eyes.
- Dust may aggravate symptoms of bronchitis or may provoke asthmatic responses in persons with asthma who are sensitive to dust.